We bill in quarter hour (15 minutes) increments for remote technical support, for all calls that exceed 5 minutes in length. Billing will be based on your pre-arranged hourly rate.
Live help from Technical Support Reps! How it works… here’s how to get live computer help right on your desktop:
- Call us to let our technicians know that there is an issue:
(647) 401-8646 or
- Click on the following link:
Chat with Us! BA Consulting Live SupportChat with Us! BA Consulting Live Support
- You will be asked to install a small application which will allow us to take control of your desktop
- Instant, No registration, No logins (You will need to provide a password to the technician)
- We have the ability to Scheduled Meetings.
- Built using standard SSH and VNC software.
For a support representative to view a customer’s desktop, the customer should meet these requirements:
- 28.8Kbps or greater connection, 56K recommended
- Recommend ability to make direct outgoing TCP connections, or availability of a SOCKS server or an HTTP proxy
- Required Pentium-class PC running Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, NT 4.0, XP, Vista, Windows 7, server 2000-2011
- Monthly Maintenance – Maintenance Plan.
- Networking – Networking solutions.
- Spyware Removal – Spyware Removal.
- On-Site Tech Support
- 24/7 online support in Ontario, Greater Toronto Region, GTA, Toronto, Halton, Peel, Durham, Mississauga, Brampton and beyond
Remote computer Assistance, computer assistance and online computer, pc, support in Halton, Peel, Durham, York and serve all the cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Oakville, Milton, Oshawa, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, OrangeVille, Newmarket, Bolton, Etobicoke, city of Toronto, GTA, Ontario and beyond.