IT Relocation service provides a five-step process to minimize downtime and lost employee productivity:
• Planning – by professionally planning your move, we minimize unexpected problems and delays
• Preparation – we dispose of and donate equipment that is no longer needed.
• Site review – Prior to the actual move, the project manager visits your new site to review and other
• Relocate – we disconnect, relocate, and reconnect systems.
• Completion – after the move and reconnection, we perform commissioning and final tests to make sure
your system is back to its pre-move status.
BA Consulting has managed a wide range of computer relocations from nationwide moves to smaller same-building repositioning. Our projects managers will work hand in hand with your IT team and will oversee the de-installing, moving and re-installing of computer systems.
The goal is next business day completion, no matter the complexity.
Computer and network relocation experts. IT relocation experts. Areas served include Halton, Peel, Durham, York and serve all the cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Oakville, Milton, Oshawa, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Orange Ville, Newmarket, Bolton, Etobicoke, city of Toronto, GTA, Ontario and beyond.