Get instant access to email, calendar, and task lists – anywhere.
BlackBerry Exchange Hosting enables instant access to email, calendar, and task lists – anywhere. It seamlessly integrates your BlackBerry mobile device with your Hosted Exchange service for full productivity and connectivity.
- Anytime, anywhere connection to your business for increased productivity
- Full Exchange and Outlook capabilities – including email, calendar, and contacts – extended to your mobile device
- Secure mobile email with message filtering and encryption to thwart unauthorized device access
- Easy to use and transparent integration with your Hosted Exchange account
- Full Exchange capabilities including email, calendar, contacts, and tasks on the go
- Email attachment viewing, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Corel WordPerfect, Adobe PDF, and ASCII files
- Mobile Data Service (MDS) to surf the Web and use Internet-enabled third-party applications with your BlackBerry email
- Message filtering based on your needs
- 128-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) for SSL
BlackBerry Exchange Hosting supports all BlackBerry mobile devices manufactured by RIM. You must be a subscriber of the Hosted Exchange email services to activate our BlackBerry Email Sync Service. BA Consulting does not supply BlackBerry devices or data/airtime subscription carrier service; our customers typically purchase these plans from their chosen mobile phone carrier. Features including wireless contact synchronization require BlackBerry handheld firmware version 4.0 or later. BA Consulting does not provide support or software for device firmware updates.
Hosted BlackBerry Server:Blackberry hosting and Blackberry servers and services in Halton, Peel, Durham, York and serve all the cities including Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Oakville, Milton, Oshawa, Vaughn, Markham, Richmond Hill, Orange Ville, Newmarket, Bolton, Etobicoke, city of Toronto, GTA, Ontario and beyond.