A few years ago it was simple to create a website that was Google searchable.
The way we did it was by choosing the right domain that included key words, some simple basic HTML code, performed keywords research, created title tags that included a maximum amount of 70 characters, used Meta tags that included 150-160 characters and a relevant Meta description and finally write approximately 250 relevant content words and we were done.
Google would use their spider algorithm and after 1 to 6 months we would find our website in Google search. Modifying the content would have pushed our website to the top.
Over time Google changed their algorithm and now they are looking for quality, authentic and unique content that created authority and usability. This may have been good a few years ago, and it may even still help today, but unfortunately it will not bring your website to the top Google Search results.
Today we need a better strategy to promote our websites while we wait for Google to improve their search engine.
There are a few important and simple steps that will help your website become on top of Google’s search engine.
To begin, it is important to have an understanding of the mythology of search engine optimization (“SEO”). We recommend using a company that offers SEO services, such as our company, BA Consulting. Be careful in selecting a company that will promise you something they cannot fulfill. In today’s environment on the internet, you will find thousands of companies offering SEO services. What make us unique from all others?
Here are a few pointers that will help you rise to the top of search engines:
- Research and determine your requirements. Find out what competitors in your industry are offering. Create your own unique content with relevant keywords that was not copied from the internet (as many companies will do). Create your content using relevant keywords and add them with headers H1…H6 on each page (use different content but with the relevant keywords).
- Design or hire the team who will design a searchable website that is easy to use. Do not use an html site or any site that you cannot modify by yourself. You can use the team to maintain your site but it is important that you are able to make modification to your site yourself. .The website should be well organized, easy to navigate and most importantly, user friendly that will work easily across all devices, especially for mobile and tablet users. Your website should include videos and links to your social media sites, therefore be sure “Social Marketing” is one of your keywords.
- Social Marketing. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and more. As an “SEO company” we understand the importance to be involved, to share, as well as visibility. Creating, sharing and uploading Videos are great ways to promote your company’s website. In SEO, we use higher PR relevant backlinks to point to your company’s website.
- Content writing.BA Consulting has a team of experts offering content writing. We recommend that you first write 1 or 2 articles promoting your website. Our team will then assist you with editing the content to support SEO.
- Creating Website Links.
There are two backlink options:
Internal Links. ”Inside Marketing” (IM) is an internal backlink pointing back to your site or to a subdomain.
External Links. “Natural” link is recommended by Google, in Google’s introduction of Penguin Penalties. SEO needs to rely on outreach to introduce brands to relevant websites. At BA Consulting we use a unique article and upload it along with other keywords to blogs and sites creating a digital footprint and awareness on the net.
- Security. As we all know there are people who try every day to attack our websites and make us vulnerable to hackers. BA Consulting has a specialized “hackers” team that will test your website with known hacker’s tools ( DNS attack) to ensure your website is fully protected.
BA Consulting offers the best highly qualified team to assist you with the important steps to protect and promote your company’s website.
Please give us a call today to get started (647) 350-6222.