Latest News - Understanding The Concept Of Dynamic Web DesignPosted on: Sunday August 10 in Uncategorized tagged by wisdek
When thinking of doing web design, one of the technologies you might be very interested in investing in is dynamic web design. This is a newer way of doing web design, with the point of reference being the static design which is what most people have been using for a long time. In a nutshell, the designation ‘dynamic’ refers to the way in which the page handles and provides information. By being dynamic, it simply means that the page has the capacity to change its content or look in an automated manner. In order to do this, it’s often necessary to come up with a set of criteria that will be used for the dynamism, such as time of day or the location from which the user is accessing the site.
A practical example
A practical example of this is when you have a site that is visited by many people from all over the world. By virtue of the fact that it’s written in English, it means that people from other parts of the world such as Asia might not have an easy time going using it. This way, you are likely to end up losing revenue, since you would be limiting the number of people who can visit the site. In such a case, you can take advantage of dynamic design to ensure that the entire page is translated depending on the location of the person visiting it.
What should be your end point?
As is the case with any other type of application of technology, you should not use dynamic web design just for the sake of it, though this is entirely possible. When running a site such as a commercial one, you should aim to ensure that this technology is used to make the site more practical for each visitor who comes to the site. Some of the ways of doing this include:
• Making sure that the site’s settings such as the page are suited to the type of visitor who visits the site.
• Displaying information that is based on the visitor’s variables. For instance, when you use the site to sell merchandise, you can change the prices to a currency that matches the location of the individual is from to make it easier for them to shop. This familiarity can do a lot in encouraging them to buy from that site.
• Changing the content on the site regularly. This makes the site always fresh without forcing you to keep editing and adding new content.
Can it go wrong?
When you decide to use dynamic web design, you will end up with a site that is more complex than a regular one. This also means that there is a bit more potential for things to go wrong if this is not handled properly. Ideally, any dynamic web design needs to be handled by a party that has a lot of experience in this in order for you to fully benefit from it. This will give you the opportunity to take advantage of things such as accepted standards to do the web design. It will also ensure that doing things such as maintenance will not create more problems than it solves, something that is usually common in complex websites.
In summary, whether you are getting a site for commercial or other reasons, you should definitely think about using dynamic web design for it. This is the only way to make the page come alive. It will also make it easier for any person visiting the site to get the most out of it, and they are likely to visit it again just because of this.Access
BA Consulting of Toronto and the GTA is a Microsoft Certified Company that offers a full range of computer services and solutions to small and medium-sized companies and individuals.
We are here to facilitate the day to day running and growing of your business by taking over the burden of all your computing, internet and IT concerns so that you can focus on doing what you do best – generating revenue.
You are probably very good at the work you do, but it takes up most of your time and energy which means there is not a lot left over for getting to grips with the fast changing world of computers, social and internet media and information technology in general.
This is where Toronto’s BA Consulting can become your back-room partner because we do have the experts who fully understand and keep abreast of the latest IT technology. And we are here to share our specialist knowledge with you.
At BA Consulting we offer both one-off solutions and monthly maintenance plans so you only have to pay for the services you actually use.
Turn over some or all of your computing concerns to us and we will be able to offer 24-hours-a-day support to:
- Set up your system and network right from the start so that you operate immediately with maximum efficiency.
- Keep your On-site computer and IT systems running smoothly at all times by fixing computer glitches and keeping you systems working as they should so that you don’t face unnecessary down town because of unexpected computer failure or system crashes.
- Create and/or expand your in-house computer Network and Interconnected Wireless internet access so that you can monitor all of your employees and keep track of their performance at all times.
- Repair your computers whenever they go down.
- Remove Malware, Viruses, Spyware and other computer afflictions whenever they may strike.
- Hardware and software sales and support
- Create secure and reliable back up so that you don’t need to worry about Data Recovery if ever your system crashes.
- Monthly Maintenance – Maintenance Plan.
- Remote Access – remote tech support via web application.
- Building and maintaining complex networks
- Design dynamic web – and social media sites and ‘tweak’ them regularly (this is known as SEO) so that you perform well in Google and other search engine ratings.
- Set up secure Remote Access and Virtual Cloud Storage so you can access your company data wherever there is internet signal, even when you are on the road.
- Create secure and reliable Security Solutions to that your company and client data and personal details safe from abuse.
- Set-up and manage other Virtualization and Managed services and Hosted Solution as appropriate for your business or personal needs.
- Signage Networking
- Create a Video Surveillance system or improved on-site security.
- OfferIP / VoIP Communication solutions to maximize your internet performance.
- Assist you with re-installing your computers and getting your systems back up and running effectively during Office Relocation
- Computer Repair
- Recommend hard- and software upgrades whenever new and appropriate technology becomes available.
- Set-up, create and manage your digital signage network and other digital advertising throughout the Toronto region.
Who are our typical clients?
BA Consulting of Toronto has worked with a wide range of clients from numerous walks of life and small and medium-sized businesses. The vast majority of our clients want to:
- Improve their productivity
- Reduce their costs
- Streamline their processes
- Consolidate all IT issues under a single umbrella
- Maximise the efficiency of their networks and software
- Free up time for employees to focus on revenue-generating activities
When we consult for you, we will be able to apply exactly the right mix of computing services to get your business working efficiently and in an integrated manner.
You only pay for the services and software you actually use, so we can actually save you money!
And best of all, our customized services are available 24/7/365 so you can work when you want, where you want, at any time, and know that we will always be there to assist if ever your computers and IT systems don’t perform as you would wish.
We always answer every customer enquiry with a live attendant so that we can immediately address the issue that is concerning you, without your having to hold the line…
For more information about BA Consulting of Toronto and our professional computer repairs and IT services and problem resolutions, please:
Contact us online or Call (647) 401-8646.
BA Consulting of Toronto – we have the knowledge and fluency with all computer and IT issues to be able to provide exceptional, pro-active service to solve all your computer hardware, software and other IT needs.