Latest News - Top Tips To Reinforce Your SEO Strategy For 2015Posted on: Saturday January 10 in Uncategorized tagged by Ronen
The Internet has evolved very much since the day of its invention, and this is especially so for the area of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Hence, in order for your website, links or webpage to thrive the way you want it to, you should be more cognizant of today’s consumer trends and Google reforms. These are some of the few things which will be discussed in this article. Once you are equipped with this knowledge and information, you will definitely spot some areas in your websites which should probably be modified or improved on.
Studies have foreseen that the flow of mobile traffic will, compared to desktop traffic, have the upper hand since the year of 2012. This prediction has been confirmed to be spot on by Entrepreneur Magazine. In this fast-paced society where everyone uses cell phones while being on the ago, it is simply illogical for websites to not provide mobile optimization. In fact, both Bing and Google show favour to webpages which make use of adaptive design. These webpages will adjust to the size of the phone’s screen while being viewed through one and hence, making it easier for the mobile user to read comfortably.
Furthermore, Google always believed that adaptive and responsive webpages will give users the most commendable and convenient experience. Recently, it has the protocol of locating a notation of “mobile-friendly” adjacent to the relevant websites.
Be mindful of other search engines
When someone mentions SEO, most people will go straight into thinking about just Google. Well, for the long-term success of your website, it is time for you to give up this habit. Other search engines like Yahoo and Bling have quite a promising chance of emerging in these coming year – Firework’s default browser is in fact Yahoo, and also, Google’s ‘pact’ with Safari is on the verge of expiration. It is therefore seen that other search engines are becoming increasingly accepted, so it might be time for you to step your game up and consider giving them weighty attention in order to allure more consumers. You can start by obtaining visibility across all of these different search engines instead of betting all your success on solely Google.
From words to phrases
The importance is keywords today is dwindling. To be more specific, words still eventually matter but it is no longer a blind word-for-word jigsaw puzzle between what is being typed on the search engine and what is written in your website. The words have to be a great deal more specific and a little bit longer, and the reason behind this is because it will be more effective when it comes to baiting for relevant information. Also, long searches are advantageous since there will probably be less competition from other websites or companies for these blocks of words.
What’s more, Google’s Hummingbird search algorithm does not practice matching keywords to sites but rather looks for context and niche-specific term compounds. Currently, one of the most prominent terms are conversational language, particularly questions.
This list is definitely not exhaustive. Basically, you just need yourself in the shoes of your consumers. You should modify your websites based on aspects of convenience and security. Obviously, these activities are not at all quick or easy. It requires time, effort, IT knowledge and skill to deliver desirable improvements.
If you are looking for search engine optimization service in Toronto, don’t hesitate to contact us. At BA Consulting, we are well-equipped with relevant knowledge about the constantly evolving world of SEO as well as IT trends and computer related solutions. We are also flexible with offering one-off or regular monthly services so talk to us today and learn more!Access
BA Consulting of Toronto and the GTA is a Microsoft Certified Company that offers a full range of computer services and solutions to small and medium-sized companies and individuals.
We are here to facilitate the day to day running and growing of your business by taking over the burden of all your computing, internet and IT concerns so that you can focus on doing what you do best – generating revenue.
You are probably very good at the work you do, but it takes up most of your time and energy which means there is not a lot left over for getting to grips with the fast changing world of computers, social and internet media and information technology in general.
This is where Toronto’s BA Consulting can become your back-room partner because we do have the experts who fully understand and keep abreast of the latest IT technology. And we are here to share our specialist knowledge with you.
At BA Consulting we offer both one-off solutions and monthly maintenance plans so you only have to pay for the services you actually use.
Turn over some or all of your computing concerns to us and we will be able to offer 24-hours-a-day support to:
- Set up your system and network right from the start so that you operate immediately with maximum efficiency.
- Keep your On-site computer and IT systems running smoothly at all times by fixing computer glitches and keeping you systems working as they should so that you don’t face unnecessary down town because of unexpected computer failure or system crashes.
- Create and/or expand your in-house computer Network and Interconnected Wireless internet access so that you can monitor all of your employees and keep track of their performance at all times.
- Repair your computers whenever they go down.
- Remove Malware, Viruses, Spyware and other computer afflictions whenever they may strike.
- Hardware and software sales and support
- Create secure and reliable back up so that you don’t need to worry about Data Recovery if ever your system crashes.
- Monthly Maintenance – Maintenance Plan.
- Remote Access – remote tech support via web application.
- Building and maintaining complex networks
- Design dynamic web – and social media sites and ‘tweak’ them regularly (this is known as SEO) so that you perform well in Google and other search engine ratings.
- Set up secure Remote Access and Virtual Cloud Storage so you can access your company data wherever there is internet signal, even when you are on the road.
- Create secure and reliable Security Solutions to that your company and client data and personal details safe from abuse.
- Set-up and manage other Virtualization and Managed services and Hosted Solution as appropriate for your business or personal needs.
- Signage Networking
- Create a Video Surveillance system or improved on-site security.
- OfferIP / VoIP Communication solutions to maximize your internet performance.
- Assist you with re-installing your computers and getting your systems back up and running effectively during Office Relocation
- Computer Repair
- Recommend hard- and software upgrades whenever new and appropriate technology becomes available.
- Set-up, create and manage your digital signage network and other digital advertising throughout the Toronto region.
Who are our typical clients?
BA Consulting of Toronto has worked with a wide range of clients from numerous walks of life and small and medium-sized businesses. The vast majority of our clients want to:
- Improve their productivity
- Reduce their costs
- Streamline their processes
- Consolidate all IT issues under a single umbrella
- Maximise the efficiency of their networks and software
- Free up time for employees to focus on revenue-generating activities
When we consult for you, we will be able to apply exactly the right mix of computing services to get your business working efficiently and in an integrated manner.
You only pay for the services and software you actually use, so we can actually save you money!
And best of all, our customized services are available 24/7/365 so you can work when you want, where you want, at any time, and know that we will always be there to assist if ever your computers and IT systems don’t perform as you would wish.
We always answer every customer enquiry with a live attendant so that we can immediately address the issue that is concerning you, without your having to hold the line…
For more information about BA Consulting of Toronto and our professional computer repairs and IT services and problem resolutions, please:
Contact us online or Call (647) 401-8646.
BA Consulting of Toronto – we have the knowledge and fluency with all computer and IT issues to be able to provide exceptional, pro-active service to solve all your computer hardware, software and other IT needs.