In web design, color is very important. The colors that would be chosen for a website will have a big impact on how that website would be perceived by the viewers. Color theorists were able to organize colors into a certain structure known as the color wheel, and this can be a very important basis in choosing the right colors for that website. In order to be able to select the right color combinations for the color wheel, one must have a good knowledge on how colors affect the viewers.
In the case of websites that have to deal with food – examples include websites for restaurants and food manufacturers, it should be noted that there are certain colors perfect for them to utilize. These certain colors are ideal simply because of their effect on the viewer. And what is that effect? They stimulate the viewers’ imaginations. This can be a great determining factor in web design. Here is a breakdown of the colors perfect for food-related websites.
Red is one of the most common colors used for websites. It is a very strong color that appeals easily to the emotions. What is so great about red is that it is the strongest color when it comes to the appeal of appetite. Whenever people get a glimpse of the color red, they seem to feel the urge to eat. This can happen even if they are not really hungry at all. It is for this reason that it has been used by so many restaurants as their main color or one of their main colors in their website.
Yellow is a color that is often attributed to brightness and happiness. It is also a strong color that can make any person feel hungry. It is no surprise that one of the most popular restaurants in all the world, uses yellow and red for their company colors. So it is guaranteed that a huge percentage of the people who visit that restaurant’s website would feel very hungry. A simple glance at the home page can easily cause him to want some big burgers and tasty fries.
Being a combination of red and yellow, orange can act as a great stimulant to the appetite. It is a color that promotes the idea of spontaneity, vitality, and vibrancy. It is a color that calls to action. Thus, it can be effectively used in web design. But in what way in particular? Well, there are a lot of urgent buyers out there in the Internet. They order food quickly once they feel to do so. The power of orange to call to action can be used to target such customers.
Green is also a good color that can stimulate appetite. Thus, it is advisable for web designers to consider using green in their projects. Since there are so many shades of green, there should not be any surprise that the effect of the shades can vary in a great way. The best shade of green that stimulates the appetite is rich or vivid green. Green is perfect for restaurant websites that promote a healthy lifestyle or even for food manufacturer websites that sell fit and healthy products.
Of course, colors are not the only factors that make websites more appealing to the appetite. Web designers must also be good at designing website templates as well as choosing the right fonts. Also, there must be enough images of tasty dishes that would surely make the mouths of viewers go watery. If you want to have a food themed website that hits all the right buttons when it comes to website design, consider hiring our web designers at BA Consulting Inc.Access
BA Consulting of Toronto and the GTA is a Microsoft Certified Company that offers a full range of computer services and solutions to small and medium-sized companies and individuals.
We are here to facilitate the day to day running and growing of your business by taking over the burden of all your computing, internet and IT concerns so that you can focus on doing what you do best – generating revenue.
You are probably very good at the work you do, but it takes up most of your time and energy which means there is not a lot left over for getting to grips with the fast changing world of computers, social and internet media and information technology in general.
This is where Toronto’s BA Consulting can become your back-room partner because we do have the experts who fully understand and keep abreast of the latest IT technology. And we are here to share our specialist knowledge with you.
At BA Consulting we offer both one-off solutions and monthly maintenance plans so you only have to pay for the services you actually use.
Turn over some or all of your computing concerns to us and we will be able to offer 24-hours-a-day support to:
- Set up your system and network right from the start so that you operate immediately with maximum efficiency.
- Keep your On-site computer and IT systems running smoothly at all times by fixing computer glitches and keeping you systems working as they should so that you don’t face unnecessary down town because of unexpected computer failure or system crashes.
- Create and/or expand your in-house computer Network and Interconnected Wireless internet access so that you can monitor all of your employees and keep track of their performance at all times.
- Repair your computers whenever they go down.
- Remove Malware, Viruses, Spyware and other computer afflictions whenever they may strike.
- Hardware and software sales and support
- Create secure and reliable back up so that you don’t need to worry about Data Recovery if ever your system crashes.
- Monthly Maintenance – Maintenance Plan.
- Remote Access – remote tech support via web application.
- Building and maintaining complex networks
- Design dynamic web – and social media sites and ‘tweak’ them regularly (this is known as SEO) so that you perform well in Google and other search engine ratings.
- Set up secure Remote Access and Virtual Cloud Storage so you can access your company data wherever there is internet signal, even when you are on the road.
- Create secure and reliable Security Solutions to that your company and client data and personal details safe from abuse.
- Set-up and manage other Virtualization and Managed services and Hosted Solution as appropriate for your business or personal needs.
- Signage Networking
- Create a Video Surveillance system or improved on-site security.
- OfferIP / VoIP Communication solutions to maximize your internet performance.
- Assist you with re-installing your computers and getting your systems back up and running effectively during Office Relocation
- Computer Repair
- Recommend hard- and software upgrades whenever new and appropriate technology becomes available.
- Set-up, create and manage your digital signage network and other digital advertising throughout the Toronto region.
Who are our typical clients?
BA Consulting of Toronto has worked with a wide range of clients from numerous walks of life and small and medium-sized businesses. The vast majority of our clients want to:
- Improve their productivity
- Reduce their costs
- Streamline their processes
- Consolidate all IT issues under a single umbrella
- Maximise the efficiency of their networks and software
- Free up time for employees to focus on revenue-generating activities
When we consult for you, we will be able to apply exactly the right mix of computing services to get your business working efficiently and in an integrated manner.
You only pay for the services and software you actually use, so we can actually save you money!
And best of all, our customized services are available 24/7/365 so you can work when you want, where you want, at any time, and know that we will always be there to assist if ever your computers and IT systems don’t perform as you would wish.
We always answer every customer enquiry with a live attendant so that we can immediately address the issue that is concerning you, without your having to hold the line…
For more information about BA Consulting of Toronto and our professional computer repairs and IT services and problem resolutions, please:
Contact us online or Call (647) 401-8646.
BA Consulting of Toronto – we have the knowledge and fluency with all computer and IT issues to be able to provide exceptional, pro-active service to solve all your computer hardware, software and other IT needs.