Computer networking has been very popular not only in homes and in schools but in many business establishments as well. Businesses often regard it as the best tool these days knowing that it can link two or more computers into the network then enjoy relay of work and daily transactions without any backlog. Computer network services, although more famous in large businesses, can also be a great deal of help for small entrepreneurs. If you own a small enterprise, you can still employ such services. In fact, it can even make your small business more profitable. Here’s how.
Computer network services make your business more secure
With a computer network in place, any small entrepreneur will be sure that the business is secure. Data in a computer network is shared between different individuals and in this case, it is shared between you as the employer and those of your employees. Using this network service, you can be sure that your employees only access those websites that are connected to your business or those that you allow them to access. They will have second thoughts accessing all other non-related businesses in the fear that you can catch them. For this reason alone, you will feel more secured running your business even on a small scale basis.
Computer network services eases out your job as the boss
As the boss, you have to basically look into what your employees are doing all the time. In old small office setups, you need to monitor what your employees are doing by visiting their workstations one-by-one. By the time you reach the employee at the end of the line, he might have shut off whatever task he is doing which is not at all related to work. This is certainly not the case when you have employed computer networks. You can sit comfortably on your swivel chair and monitor your employees through a special employee monitoring system that comes with the network. You do not even have to break a leg visiting each one in their respective cubicles.
There is always one computer network service that will meet your needs
Internet connectivity is one of the main concerns of computer network services. The reason why such a system has to be placed in your business is for you and your employees to have access to the Internet. Look at this scenario. At home, a network may help five to six family members in their Internet usage. That network which is used at home is definitely different from what you should make use of at work. Technicians understand your specific needs and will definitely install computer network depending on your need for one. When assuring that, they also make sure that everyone gets a comfortable, worry-free access to the Internet for work purposes.
So how do computer network services make your small business profitable?
The answer is very simple. We can look at each of the three points mentioned above and join them altogether to get a sum that equals profit. A computer network, being secure, gives your employees related access to work thus making them more productive. Since the network eases your job as the boss, you can sit down and do your own deals and transactions whilst also looking after the welfare of your business and making sure that your employees are doing what is expected from them. With such a service meeting your needs, you pay for it at a sum of money that is worth every penny you spend. At the top of it all, computer network services increases productivity, improves workflow, lessens expenses thus making your business more profitable.Access
BA Consulting of Toronto and the GTA is a Microsoft Certified Company that offers a full range of computer services and solutions to small and medium-sized companies and individuals.
We are here to facilitate the day to day running and growing of your business by taking over the burden of all your computing, internet and IT concerns so that you can focus on doing what you do best – generating revenue.
You are probably very good at the work you do, but it takes up most of your time and energy which means there is not a lot left over for getting to grips with the fast changing world of computers, social and internet media and information technology in general.
This is where Toronto’s BA Consulting can become your back-room partner because we do have the experts who fully understand and keep abreast of the latest IT technology. And we are here to share our specialist knowledge with you.
At BA Consulting we offer both one-off solutions and monthly maintenance plans so you only have to pay for the services you actually use.
Turn over some or all of your computing concerns to us and we will be able to offer 24-hours-a-day support to:
- Set up your system and network right from the start so that you operate immediately with maximum efficiency.
- Keep your On-site computer and IT systems running smoothly at all times by fixing computer glitches and keeping you systems working as they should so that you don’t face unnecessary down town because of unexpected computer failure or system crashes.
- Create and/or expand your in-house computer Network and Interconnected Wireless internet access so that you can monitor all of your employees and keep track of their performance at all times.
- Repair your computers whenever they go down.
- Remove Malware, Viruses, Spyware and other computer afflictions whenever they may strike.
- Hardware and software sales and support
- Create secure and reliable back up so that you don’t need to worry about Data Recovery if ever your system crashes.
- Monthly Maintenance – Maintenance Plan.
- Remote Access – remote tech support via web application.
- Building and maintaining complex networks
- Design dynamic web – and social media sites and ‘tweak’ them regularly (this is known as SEO) so that you perform well in Google and other search engine ratings.
- Set up secure Remote Access and Virtual Cloud Storage so you can access your company data wherever there is internet signal, even when you are on the road.
- Create secure and reliable Security Solutions to that your company and client data and personal details safe from abuse.
- Set-up and manage other Virtualization and Managed services and Hosted Solution as appropriate for your business or personal needs.
- Signage Networking
- Create a Video Surveillance system or improved on-site security.
- OfferIP / VoIP Communication solutions to maximize your internet performance.
- Assist you with re-installing your computers and getting your systems back up and running effectively during Office Relocation
- Computer Repair
- Recommend hard- and software upgrades whenever new and appropriate technology becomes available.
- Set-up, create and manage your digital signage network and other digital advertising throughout the Toronto region.
Who are our typical clients?
BA Consulting of Toronto has worked with a wide range of clients from numerous walks of life and small and medium-sized businesses. The vast majority of our clients want to:
- Improve their productivity
- Reduce their costs
- Streamline their processes
- Consolidate all IT issues under a single umbrella
- Maximise the efficiency of their networks and software
- Free up time for employees to focus on revenue-generating activities
When we consult for you, we will be able to apply exactly the right mix of computing services to get your business working efficiently and in an integrated manner.
You only pay for the services and software you actually use, so we can actually save you money!
And best of all, our customized services are available 24/7/365 so you can work when you want, where you want, at any time, and know that we will always be there to assist if ever your computers and IT systems don’t perform as you would wish.
We always answer every customer enquiry with a live attendant so that we can immediately address the issue that is concerning you, without your having to hold the line…
For more information about BA Consulting of Toronto and our professional computer repairs and IT services and problem resolutions, please:
Contact us online or Call (647) 401-8646.
BA Consulting of Toronto – we have the knowledge and fluency with all computer and IT issues to be able to provide exceptional, pro-active service to solve all your computer hardware, software and other IT needs.